Create a Legacy
Would you like to leave a legacy of hope and new beginnings to the Santa Barbara community by remembering New Beginnings in your estate plans? It is through the vision and foresight of dedicated supporters like you that the future financial viability of New Beginnings will be secured. Future gift provisions may include:
- Bequests in wills and trusts, with no money out of pocket now
- Simple Beneficiary Designations in retirement and insurance plans
- Payable on Death (POD) designations to New Beginnings on checking or savings accounts
- Irrevocable provisions in Charitable Remainder Trusts and Charitable Lead Trusts.
Future gifts of homes, other real property and assets like valuable artwork are also welcome.
Always consult with your estate attorney and financial managers to select the best legacy gift option to benefit yourself, your family, and New Beginnings.
New Beginnings Legacy Society
Once you have completed your estate plan commitment and notified us, you will be welcomed as a member of the New Beginnings Legacy Society and enjoy the following benefits:
- Recognition on the New Beginnings Annual Report and on the website.
- Invitation to a future Legacy Society Luncheon with special briefings by the CEO and board chair.
- Invitations to the quarterly luncheon series at the Coral Casino with presentations on the four major programs of New Beginnings.
- Regular online newsletter and other updates about the work that New Beginnings is doing in the community.
Please join us as a charter member of the New Beginnings Legacy Society. We will welcome you with much gratitude for your generous commitment to assisting our most vulnerable Santa Barbara citizens receive the future services and support they need to achieve self-sufficiency.
Please contact our Development Manager, Michael Berton, at (805) 963-7777 x112 or at email@example.com for more information. We now have a Planned Giving Consultant, Pat Snyder, who can answer questions about your legacy gift options. You may contact her directly at (805) 455-0390.